Terms & Conditions
SJpvt.com (hereby referred to as: the “Site,” “SJPVT,” “us,” “we,” or “our”) is provided to you for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication through our featured content and interactive functionality available via the Internet (the “SJPVT Services”).
Content on the Site
This site is intended for adults older than 18 and contains nude content. All of the models are over the age of 18.
Permitted Use of Content
The content associated with the SJPVT Services, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photographs, sounds, music, videos, visual interface, design, computer code, interactive features and the like (“Site Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos contained therein, except all Member Content, are owned by or licensed to SJPVT, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, SJPVT does not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in and to the SJPVT Services and the Site Content are retained by SJPVT.
Copyright Infringement Policy
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable laws, we have adopted a policy of disabling or terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, the account of any SJPVT member who infringes the intellectual property rights of you, us, or any third party. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify us by following our DMCA notification procedure, found here.
You expressly agree not to:
- Act as an agent, affiliate or representative of the SJPVT Services and utilize the SJPVT Services or Member Content or Site Content for any commercial purpose other than for which the SJPVT Services is intended without our express written permission,
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of the SJPVT Services using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission,
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionate burden on our infrastructure, or
- “Frame,” “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of the SJPVT Services into any other website without our prior written permission.
- You agree not to use the SJPVT Services for any commercial use, without the prior written authorization of SJPVT. Prohibited commercial uses include any of the following actions taken without our express approval:
- Sale of access to the SJPVT Services on another website,
- Use of the SJPVT Services for the primary purpose of gaining advertising or subscription revenue,
- Sale of advertising on the SJPVT Services or any third-party website, targeted specific Member Content or Site Content,
- Use of the SJPVT Services that we find, in our sole discretion, to use our resources or Member Content with the effect of competing with or displacing the market for the SJPVT Services, Site Content, or Member Content.
- Unauthorized commercial uses do not include uploading Member Content to the SJPVT Services to promote your business or artistic enterprise, or any use that SJPVT expressly authorizes in writing.
In addition, the following behaviors or activities are strictly prohibited when using the SJPVT Services by any member or SJPVT Services user:
- Strong, vulgar, obscene or otherwise harmful language,
- Racially, ethnically or otherwise, objectionable language,
- Harassing, intimidating, stalking or threatening other SJPVT members,
Libelous, defamatory or otherwise tortious language,
- Online vandalism,
Impersonation of another person,
- Posting, distributing, transmitting or promoting illegal Content,
- Invasion of another’s privacy,
- Actions that are hurtful to minors,
- Posting, providing, transmitting or otherwise making available any materials or information infringing on the rights of a third party,
Posting, providing, transmitting or otherwise making available any junk mail or spam, and
- Posting, uploading, emailing or otherwise transmitting any material that contains any malicious computer code, or reverse engineering or hacking any materials associated with the SJPVT Services.
- If you produce content that is covered under 18 U.S.C. §2257 labeling requirements, you may be subject to the name- and age-verification, record keeping, and labeling requirements of 18 U.S.C. §2257. You can find more information on 18 U.S.C. §2257 and compliance here.
- Termination of Service
The SJPVT Services may provide links to other websites or resources. Because we have no control over such websites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that SJPVT is not responsible for the availability of such external websites and resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we will not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
Children Online Protection Act Notification
We hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available at ParentalSoftware.org’s website, http://www.parentalsoftware.org.
SJPVT is a registered trademark and logo. You agree that all SJPVT’s trademarks, including SJPVT trade names, service marks, logos and service names are trademarks and the property of SJPVT. Without our prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner any SJPVT mark. All trademarks included in the SJPVT Services not owned by SJPVT are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the SJPVT Services may be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any right or license to use any trademark.
Disclaimer of Warranties / Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that the SJPVT Services are provided “AS-IS” or “AS AVAILABLE,” and that we assume no responsibility for your ability to (or any costs or fees associated with your ability to) obtain access to the SJPVT Services, nor do we assume any liability for the failure to store or maintain any user communications or personal settings.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer, exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing disclaimer, exclusion and limitation may not apply to you, and you may have other legal rights that vary according to jurisdiction. In no event will damages provided by law, if any, apply unless they are required to apply by law, notwithstanding their exclusion by contract.
We disclaim all liability for any loss or damage arising out of your communications or dealings with any of the businesses, advertisers, SJPVT members or users of the SJPVT Services. Your communications or dealings with such businesses, advertisers, members and users are solely between you and them, although we reserve the right to monitor disputes between you and them.
Our maximum aggregate liability to you for any causes whatsoever, and regardless of the form of action, shall at all times be limited to the greater of (A) the amount paid, if any, by you to us in connection with the SJPVT Services in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability, or (B) US$100.00. You and SJPVT agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the SJPVT Services must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
If you promote a contest, sweepstakes or giveaway on SJPVT without our express, advanced approval, you do so at your risk and you assume all risk and liability; you further agree to hold SJPVT harmless from any claim, demand or damages.
If there is any claim or dispute about or involving the SJPVT Services, you agree that the claim or dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, United States of America, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to and hereby submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts located in the County of Pinellas, Florida with respect to any such matters, and you agree to waive any and all objections to local laws.